FRENDZ RESORT & HOSTEL BORACAY FOR BUDGET TRAVELLER || Planning for that perfect summer getaway in one of the best beaches in the Philippines – Boracay. There were numerous of hotels and accommodation available in Boracay, but I’m sure that we need options for budget travelling, or you’re like me who is a fan of Hostels for accommodation. Check out Fredz Resort and Hostel Boracay.
Also read : THE NEW BORACAY TRAVEL GUIDE : DETAILED ITINERARY, ACTIVITIES & BUDGET FOR 4D/3N
WHERE TO STAY IN BORACAY?
- Due to the rehabilitation of the island, accommodation should be accredited by the local government first as to make sure they pass and followed the new rules of the island
- That is why, one must booked an accommodation in advance and keep your reservation in case they look for it. Check also via online : https://www.myboracayguide.com/info/en/boracay-opening-2019-6240.html the list of Boracay hotel & hostels
- Personally, since I decided to have my solo travel escapade I booked at Frendz Hostel (*if you’ve been keeping up with my blog, you’d see that I am so in love with hostel places rather than expensive hotel rooms for my vacation)
FRENDZ RESORT & HOSTEL BORACAY
Rate : Php 630.00 per pax / bunk bed
Address : Station 1, Balabag Main Beach, White Beach path
- Each room comes with an AC, a room of 8 pax mix dorm type, with private CR inside the room
- The hostel also offers different type of room based on your requirement (they also have a private room)
- They give welcome drinks of ice tea or beer
What I like about this hostel :
- It is near the White Beach area, a short 3 minute walking distance
- The location of the hostel was within the convenience needed for a trip
- Even though I love staying in hostels, I still value privacy – so a curtain per bunk bed is really a must for me.
- My bunk bed has the basic needs I always look out for a hostel (a socket, a small cabinet and a personal light)
- The spaces of the room was also big enough for everyone to fit it
- There is a private hanging place inside the room which is actually awesome as well for the wet clothes and towel
- They have a restaurant inside the hostel so if you wish to order for food or drinks, it is available anytime
- A small swimming pool if you want to soak anytime of the day
Staying in hostels were really a must for me everytime I travel, I get to meet other tourists from various nationalities thru my hostels stay. I get to see and feel more of the vibe of the island and at the same time, it comes pretty cheap especially if you are a solo traveller.
I’ll keep this blog be updated for my future Boracay accommodation experience. Let me know what are your preference when it comes to hostel?