DICASALARIN COVE TRAVEL GUIDE : DIY DAY TRIP | The splashes of the water, that short trekking all the way to the top, that perfect view, enchanting water and a crazy adventure is what I’ll summarize my Dicasalarin Cove escapade in Baler, Philippines.
After a day trip of escapade in the city proper of Baler, that surfing session in Sabang Beach, after all those food trips and museum discoveries, the next thing you’ll know, you are riding a habal ride for this next site to see.
HOW TO GO TO DICASALARIN COVE?
- from Sabang Beach, you can hire a tricycle ride all the way to Dicasalarin Cove
- it was roughly an hour and a half travel time going to the Dicasalarin Point
- Trike fare at Php 400.00 for the entire day
- from the Dicasalarin Point you have to ride a habal-habal to go straight to the Dicasalarin Beach – Php 150.00 per pax the trip
- Your trike service should just have to wait for you in the Dicasalarin Point, only habal-habal can make it all the way to the beach, the road was very steep and dangerous at the same time. But it surely is really fun at the same time
- it is a private property and and Entrance Fee of Php 300.00 per person is required upon entering the beach.
Initially, since this is part of my Day 2 Baler Itinerary, I already have a trike service ahead of time. You may check : BALER TRAVEL GUIDE : DETAILED ITINERARY FOR 2D/1N
Once you made it in the beach, you can beach bum all you want, swim all around — and check out this Cave Pool just along the Cove, it’s dark but it’s safe — you can swim all you want in this cave.
After swimming in the cove where we enjoyed so much, we had a short trekking going to the Light house, where the view was also superb!!
If you are not a trekking type of person like me, this simple trail really exhaust me already — but the view upon reaching the light house was really beautiful. It was too windy that it touches your face, you talk to your friends only to find out that you can’t hear anyone because of the wind that splashes to all of you.
I loved the view on top! It was superb!! and would let you be speechless for a while. The beauty when we travelled last time, is the fact that there weren’t much tourists at that time. For a while, we really got the entire place all for ourselves for a couple of minutes and so.
After mesmerizing the beauty of this wonder we just beach bummed and lie down thru the beach front.
We stayed in Dicasalarin until 5PM, just to make sure there is enough sunlight as we’ll be travelling for an hour or two more going back to the city proper before we head our way back to Manila.
I also have my detailed 2D/1N Baler Itinerary on my blog site that you may check out.
As a summary, you may check my detailed itinerary below with actual expense I spent during my trip. You may follow my itinerary and preferences if it interest you as well. More over, I have my Facebook Page at @ilovenatsblog and IG @nathaliecsalcedo should you have further questions.