A LAID BACK WEEKEND IN CAMP VILLA FROM QUEZON FOR ONLY PHP 4,500 A NIGHT || This pandemic has shifted all our travel plans and goals into something else we couldn’t even imagine! I personally have thought of all the key places I would wish to go to, different countries I could have been experiencing and adventure and food crawls I would be taking photos too!
But sometimes, at the back of our head the least of what we actually planned are the ones worth remembering more as well! — how about this quick weekend trip in middle of the woods, CAMP VILLA IN TAYABAS QUEZON.
A quick weekend getaway with some of my closest office buddies we’re in it for sweet fun staycation as we embark and rented this villa in QUEZON. A nature vibe, province view and a roadtrip that is entirely fun!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW PRIOR THE PLANNING FOR THIS TRIP :
- going to QUEZON does not require any travel or medical requirements anymore. If you are comfortable with it then, this quick trip might be a good for you too
- from Manila it would take you 4 – 5 hours travel time going to QUEZON (*talk about a nice road trip with your barkada!! is a must-do!!!)
- Kids can now travel but Camp Villa requires at least 15 years old guest before you can book for a stay.
- going to Camp Villa requires you to do a short 10 – 15 minutes downhill walk , but heyyy! it’s part of the FUN PART!
- having that being said, make sure you bring all your food preps, chips, drinks, essentials and all since it’ll be pretty hard to keep coming back and forth just to buy for supplies.
- the villa is initially made for the owners and its family — it is still relatively new in the market since they just started opening it up to other guests 🙂 (*so while you’re there, remember to treat it as your own home 🙂
- the villa is actually complete on its own — and there are so many things you can actually do while you’re here!
WHAT IS INSIDE THE CAMP VILLA :
- it has 2 natural water pool that is definitely a gem!! ( a cute waterfall on the side of the pool as well)
- a grilling and cooking station
- a dining place that can accommodate small to big groups
- a cabin place with all the beds and mattresses + 2 shower rooms and toilet areas (note that there are no AC’s but the weather in Tayabas is pretty cold especially at night)
- hammock around
- a bonfire place (the wood and all that is already part of the package)
- a camping areas should you wish to have that camping vibe and feels
HOW TO BOOK FOR YOUR STAY :
- you may message the Facebook Page thru http://m.me/campvillaph
- schedule are only available on a per month basis (*since they’d wanted to make sure they can accommodate everyone first (and as mentioned, they just recently opened it for guests to enjoy as well)
- minimum rate per night is only Php 4,500 and that’s max of 6 persons, the place can actually accommodate up to 15 pax but you only need to add Php 300 per pax (*for more than 6 pax)
- this is entirely cheap for this type of villa place!!
- camping rates also varies; you may check out thru the page for more information
WHAT TO DO IN CAMP VILLA :
So, you might have so many things in mind to do in this villa! Whether, it’s a family trip, a barkada escapade, bridal showers for your beshies, alone time with your loved ones? and the list would go on, whatever you have plans in this villa let me share with you some of the things we actually did and my recos that might spark an interest for you too!
SWIMMING IN THE NATURAL POOL WATER
- did I just say there was actually a natural pool water in the villa! So ready your bikinis and swimwear as a quick dive in the pool a fun thing to do!! One pool is only 4ft deep while the other pool is until 5-6ft deep.
READ A BOOK AND ENJOY THE HAMMOCK
- if you’re a book reader, the hammocks in the villa would be a great treat for you! enjoy the calmness of the place and enjoy that me time of yours.
- there is also an attic as part of the cabin — this might be a great place for an alone time as well.
HAVE SOME SMORES & BONFIRE
- there is actually a nice spot for the bonfire, so bring with you a marshmallow, graham cookies, chocolate spread and BBQ sticks for more fun.
- Having bonfires doesn’t have to be beside the beach shore all the time. Remember to just ask help from the caretaker to set this up for you guys
STARGAZING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
- sometimes, it is best to just stop in a while — look into the sky check out the stars and enjoy the calmness of the night.
- I wasn’t able to do this here during our stay, since we were all busy dancing and chatting the entire time hahaha.
EAT EAT EAT!! HAVE A BOODLE FIGHT
- your options are actually endless and with the right food you bring with you, you can actually enjoy a boodle fight in time for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Just ask help from the caretaker to assist you with the banana leaf (or bring one as well 🙂
- you can actually cook whatever you desire, a long dining table is also available in the villa that could actually fit small to big groups!
CAMPING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS
- ever thought of camping, but you’re too afraid to spend it elsewhere? Camp Villa actually has a spot for tents as well!! so make sure to bring one and just inform them ahead of time to prep the area.
SPEND THE NIGHT WITH ALCOHOL AND FUN!
- I meannnn, do we even need to elaborate on this? HAHAH.
- Bring some board games and cards for additional fun as well.
TAKE THAT IG WORTHY PHOTOS IN THE VILLA
- everywhere in the villa is effortless in terms of its aesthetics and over-all vibe and feels. You can take all that IG-worth photos and snap and pose.
- Even check-out their IG page for IG poses inspo for the gram @campvillaph
DO NOTHING DAY!!
- this is one of our favorites as well! Just lie back and listen to the sound of nature, look into the sun, literally laid back on the hammock or just beside the pool area. No better time to do this while you’re in the villa.
As a whole, I definitely enjoyed our stay in Camp Villa, it was almost a 2 day escapade with all the food, chitchats, crazy dances and games, all that alcohol-infused conversations about life, love and literally anything under the sun.
The ambiance was great, the scenery was nowhere near the view in Manila, everything is too refreshing, so calm, so relaxing and I wouldn’t mind spending another weekends in this place.
PS : the owner of Camp Villa is a very close friend of mine and he was also with me during our entire stay. However, my views towards the place, comments and reviews were all from me and my personal experience as well.
If you have further questions please feel free to follow me on Instagram @nathaliecsalcedo and send me a DM! I’ll be happy to help. Actual videos also posted over my IG highlights for reference.
If enjoy reading my page you may like and follow me on the following sites below :